Thursday, April 30, 2009

no new post

Not sure why I haven't been blogging this month, except the only news-worthy stuff so far has been non-bloggable (is that a word?). I'll definitely blog about it later, but for now, it's in my head and that's where it will stay for a while.

I did celebrate my 31st birthday with my mom, and I do plan on blogging about that this weekend. I need to upload my pictures to the computer first, so let me get on that, and I'll fill you in on my fabulous birthday later! :)

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

31...Can you believe it? I used to think "old fart" when I thought of being in my 30s. It seemed so old. But I still feel so young. Glad you had a fab birthday. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Hayley Fraser said...

I keep checking in on you, wondering what you're up to...would love a juicy update! Hope you're doing okay. Prom is Friday and I'm in charge of the whole darn thing. I am planning to crown myself Queen and live out some unfulfilled dreams. Wish you were here to see that!