Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My new toy

Can I just tell you how much I am loving my new toy, my new HP G60 laptop? I have wanted to buy a laptop for a couple of years but always made excuses on why I really didn't NEED one. After my mom told me about this special at Walmart, I knew I had run out of excuses. Walmart was selling this laptop for one day only at a special price of $298. Wow! After checking around, the price seemed too good to be true. At other sites online, the computer was going for $450 or more. Nice! :)

Joon helped me get everything set up, but I have a slight problem with the computer. Now that I have it, I have no reason to get up off the couch! I can watch TV, movies, catch up on my DVR, and spend time online all at the same time. However, this gives me no excuses for not putting another newbie to good use--Rosetta Stone. I bought this program so I can learn a new language--Korean, of course! :) I also need to figure out a way to get my old programs and files from my desktop to this new laptop. Any ideas?

No comments: