Sunday, November 17, 2013

A year later...Now I'm back!

It's past 10 o'clock on a Sunday night before an early Monday morning, but I wanted to get on here to begin my blogging again. In a way, I have missed this. I've missed using this as a journal of sorts and not just uploading my daily wonder-ings to Facebook. I've also been doing some reflection on my life this past week (yes, just this week really), and I know I have to do something different. This blog will become my new recordkeeping for my weight-loss journey. There will be updates, pictures, meals, workouts, but mostly it will be my way of keeping myself accountable. If I don't do something, I will end up fatter than I've ever been, with diabetes, and so miserable that I won't want to get out of bed most days. It's time to change all that, and I can't wait until the proverbial "after the New Year" diet. It has to be NOW.

No comments: