Thursday, May 29, 2008

One more day...

I just had to celebrate the fact that there is only one day left of school!!!! We are giving finals today and tomorrow, so after tomorrow, I am finished!!! I still have to pack up the majority of my classroom, and I have to move everything to the front of the room so the movers can store stuff from other classrooms in my room over the summer. Todd will be here next week to help me move everything from my classroom up to KC. I guess we'll just store it all in our garage until I can get in my own classroom up in Independence. What if my new classroom is smaller than the one I have now? Yikes!! I may be in trouble!

I will definitely miss some of my kiddos...a few in particular. I know I don't always reach all of my students, but I'd like to think I make in impact on some of them. There are those that tell you they love you and want you to be there again next year, but those who don't say much...those are the ones I really want to reach. Many of my kids have told me they will miss me and I will miss them for sure. I wonder what they will grow up to become? Maybe I'll see them again some day. After all, it is a small world after all...:)

Only one more week in my mom's house! No offense, Mom, but I need to get out and get back on my own. I do thank you for giving Soze and me a place to stay for the rest of the school year; I don't know what I would have done without you! You are awesome!!

April

1 comment:

Kodi Logan said...

I bet you are super excited! Enjoy your last few days as a Springfieldien!