Sunday, November 23, 2008

New day

Well, I know it's been a while since I've last posted and some of you are beginning to worry about me due to the last blog topic. Things haven't changed much--Todd's still at his parents and Soze and I are here at home. I have talked to Todd a few times and we even met for lunch yesterday to discuss "us". However, at this time, we are still moving forward with our separation. I know it is the best thing for me. We both made our own decisions and must live the consequences. Yes, I've had my good days and bad days. My emotions are definitely are on the rollercoaster path--up one day, down the next. Even though this is my blog and I can say whatever I want, I will say that I am trying my best to edit myself. I don't want Todd to be hurt by something I might say. Yes, I know, I am being nice. That's me! That's also the reason my blogs may be a little cryptic--I'm trying to say what I need to say without hurting anyone in the process.

On to a better topic--I went with some other teachers to see "Twilight" on Friday afternoon. Since I have read the book, or more appropriately, been obsessed with the book, I thought it was really good. Every time Edward was on the screen, my heart pitter-pattered in harmony with his stone heart. Even Jacob, whom I didn't really care for that much in the books, was FINE!! I am curious to see how his character is played in future movies. I will definitely be owning this movie, maybe not for the Oscar-winning performances, but for the eye candy!

Like my friend Kodi, I cannot believe Thanksgiving is here already! We go to school two days this week, then I am off to Springfield to spend some much-needed time with my mom. While I am down there, I am also having a homemade Thanksgiving at Kodi's house. Kodi, I am ready for that Paula Deen apple pie!

**Note: Soze does NOT like me on the computer right now. She is trying her hardest to get me to get out of the chair. She has even tried climbing in my lap for attention! She has de-gutted a mouse toy and wants to me to throw it in the air so she can catch it. Since she's old, her energy level never last very long--a few throws and she's done. I think she knows something is up and will not let me out of her sight. If I'm in the office, she's in the office. If I'm sitting on the couch, she's laying beside me on the couch. I love her for it!!!

I haven't taken pictures of much lately, so I'll close by saying that I plan on having pictures for my next blog after Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I like the new background. Makes me feel merry, merry. I hope I can pull off that apple pie again since you are really looking forward to it! :)

bonnie said...

I like the new background too! I hope you had a nice a nice weekend away.