Saturday, January 17, 2009

Self-edits

Edited to add (ironic, I know...): When I wrote what I wrote below, I was being honest, but the more I read it, the more "snarky" I thought I was sounding. That is not my intent at all. I just mean that I will use my blog to get my story across. I don't mean to harm anyone in the process--on the contrary.

I thought when I created this blog, I would be able to say what I wanted when I wanted. Now that it has come to my attention that these entries could be used for or against me, due to personal issues in my life, I will hold off telling the truth. Someone said that it was my version of the truth, and you know what? You're right. It is my version. It is my story that I want to tell.

PS. Sorry for so many background changes. My old one was deleted from the server, and now that the site is back up, I'm trying to find one that I like.

No comments: