Friday, January 23, 2009

randomness


I just received my new Ipod in the mail today--I am sooooo excited! I bought it off of eBay a couple of weeks ago. I saved about...a hundred bucks compared to one at Walmart. It's lime green and holds way more than I need! I really wanted it for the gym--I'm tired of being so bored and not being able to hear anything but the sound of the machines. Maybe this will help pass the time and I won't think about being there as long. Now I've spent most of the evening transferring songs from my computer. I think I've put about 1000 songs on it, a pretty good mix of fast and mellow, with a few inbetween, from David Cook and Bon Jovi to Jack Johnson and Rascal Flatts.

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I hope the music works better for you than me. It's works pretty okay until I get on the Elliptical. Then nothing helps that time pass by quickly!

Hayley Fraser said...

I really thought I would start working out after the new year, but hasn't happened yet. I did do a cheesy step aerobics video I found one night but only made it about halfway through. I'm sore from sledding today and I'd say that's a pretty bad sign about the shape I'm in. I keep checking your blog to see what you're up to. A bunch of my new kids mentioned your name in their intro letters as one of the only English teachers they really enjoyed so far. Miss you!

April said...

Thanks Haley--I do miss my kids at Kickapoo, but I have to admit, the ones up here are *almost* as endearing. In fact, I have one girl making me a project in wood shop class. She won't tell me what it is, but she said she will give it to me when she's finished. I can't wait!