Wednesday, July 29, 2009

just a dog?

Those who know me know I love my dog more than some people. I know "some" say, "she's just a dog," but Soze has been in my family for the past 8 years, and she has come to be my baby. She's more than just my dog--she's my companion, my couch buddy, my little lady, and my punkinhead. When I picked her up at the Humane Society, she was only 6 weeks old and weighed about 5 pounds. Who knew that this tiny little puppy would grow into this massive I'll-eat-everything-in-sight-including-your-new-shoes-and-an-entire-loaf-of-bread monster? Even if I knew how much money she would cost me over the next 8 years and counting, I'd still take her in a heartbeat. Here's why:
Of course, I've also taken enough hair from Soze that I could recreate 150 more of her over the years. This is an example of my living room after a good de-shedding brush treatment. Soze acts like I'm abusing her when I brush her, but I know she has to feel better once that hair is gone. Here's hoping for plenty more memories to come! I love you Soze! :)














No comments: