Monday, December 7, 2009

Thinking of summer

Since it is really, really cold outside (try 17 degrees or so...), I thought I would look through some summer pictures and reminice about the good ol' warm days. Joon and I had a summer pool party to bring both sides of our friends together. This was my first chance to meet his good friends, and I love them all! They are so genuine and seemed thrilled to meet Joon's "better half".
Sarah, Jill, me, and Kelly take some time to relax and enjoy our time off from school. Of course, I'm sure all we talked about was school during our time together (as always!).






I finally broke down and had to buy a new lawnmower this summer as well. The old one was really old, and I was done restarting it every five minutes. Joon helped me pick out my new shiny red one (see how technical I can get?). I love it!


Joon also helped me start my own little garden of tomatoes. I've never grown anything in my life, except maybe a Chia pet when I was in the 6th grade. Much to my surprise, the tomatoes grew! I had plenty of cherry tomatoes for my salads all summer, plus a few regular tomatoes for my world famous BLTs!


2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

You'll have to go in and change the settings. I think it is under settings, basic...near the bottom. I didn't want you to think that blogger automatically made the change.

April said...

Thanks Kodi--there's no way I would have found that! Now that I've changed it though, I see no video upload button. Not sure about that. I had a video I wanted to upload from Mom's retirement party.