Monday, March 22, 2010

Disney on Ice

Arturo and I took his little cousin, Jimmy, and his nephew, Bryan, to Disney on Ice at the Sprint Center yesterday. Of course, I just really used them as an excuse for me to go! :)


The show was cute--my favorites were The Little Mermaid and The Lion King shows. Basically each ice skating "episode" was a mini-version of the movies. They summed up each story in a 15-minute ice skating show. For me personally, the Tinkerbell show was a little long, but it was visually beautiful!


Both Jimmy and Bryan liked the Cars part of the show. They all came out as show #1, and once they performed, the rest was a little "girly". Jimmy said, "I don't like Tinkerbell!" He wanted Lightning McQueen and Tow-Mater to come back out, as evident by his cute little hat.




Arturo was too cute as well. :) He was so worried about Jimmy and Bryan the whole time. He wanted to make sure they were having a good time and being taken care of. He will definitely make a good dad someday!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Glad you got a nice little Disney fix. I know several people that are at Disney World this week. It's killing me. We were going to be there this week, but we're having a baby instead. :) I'd much rather have the baby, but I'm definitely ready to get back to Disney really soon. We've already planned to go on Spring Break in 2013. Do you think you might go back soon?

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

April said...

Oh Kodi, I wish I could go back soon! But alas, my money is going toward a car fund for the year. I'm hoping to save for a trip within the next couple of years. I'd also like to be pregnant by then too. :)

Steph, we did have fun! It was great to see Arturo act like both a little kid and a "dad" all at the same time! :)