Saturday, August 14, 2010

Need a new title

Since I've been at school this week, I haven't had time to sit down and write a new blog. Not that I have anything new or exciting to say, but I did want to write something just so I don't have to see my previous title of "Broken hearted" every time I log in. While I hope Arturo the best, and we have talked since the breakup about remaining friends, I just don't need to see the news flash constantly reminding me of one of the hardest decisions of my life thus far. I'm moving on, and I know he is too.

My classroom is finally beginning to take shape. Because I'm in the luxury trailer, the carpets weren't shampooed until this week, so I wasn't able to work at all until today. TODAY!?! School begins Wednesday, and I still have nothing ready to go. Due to back to school convocation and freshmen orientation on Monday, Tuesday will be it for me. The thought of only having one day to finish my room, laminate signs for this year, prepare for the beginning, make copies, and generally get my head back in the "real world" scares me a little, but I know Wednesday will come and go whether or not I'm prepared. That thought doesn't really help me either. :)

No comments: