Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrapbooking summer

I have been keeping myself busy scrapbooking this summer and trying to play catch-up with these pictures and memories. Before beginning, I sorted through a huge stack to find my starting point. I was backed up the start of 2009. That was a long time ago in terms of scrapbooking! :) However, I have done my best, and now can say that I am currently to March 2010, but I'm on hold for now because most of these pictures and memories involve Arturo. I definitely want to include these memories because they are a part of my life, but I'm just not sure how to approach them all, especially the "couple" pictures. Here is what I've done this summer--sorry about the picture quality. I had a hard time getting them to come out without the flash, and with the flash, there was a shiny spot. :( I also couldn't figure out how to add a caption to each page. :(

Mom and her grand-dog
Oklahoma City trip
Sugarland concert
"Rent" in St. Louis
 Zac Brown Band concert

Mom's retirement party

2 comments:

Hayley Fraser said...

WOW!!! You did so much. I am way impressed. I am also jealous of what a good job you do scrapping all sorts of everyday life events. I'm glad I have my blog for that, but it seems like all I scrap is Macauley. Which is good, but you know what I mean...I think I'll scrap today! You've inspired me!

April said...

Thanks Hayley. :) Hopefully you were able to scrap today~I don't think I've ever inspired anyone to scrapbook. :) I'm sure if I had a child, my scrapbooks would be purely about him or her, but until that time comes, I'll scrap about my everyday life. It's all I've got! :)