Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More snow days!

How many more snow days can we get? We were out of school yesterday, and I believe that makes 6 days we have to make up somewhere. At this point, I am hoping the district will extend the school day or let us come for half days on Saturdays. I DO NOT want to come to school in June!! I want to have moved by then! Oh well. The Superintendent said no decisions would be made until we were out of winter weather. While I did enjoy my time yesterday, enough is enough!!

Somehow yesterday I motivated myself to drag out all of my scrapbooking stuff into the living room and set up shop. (When Mom walked in last night, she thought the scrapbook store had permentantly moved to her house!) I only managed to get two pages completed, but the majority of my time (it seemed) was getting organized! That's why I don't like getting it all out and putting it back again! My goal for scrapping is to get caught up to current in our family album--I am on September 2007 right now. I have to get some pics developed of Thanksgiving and Christmas, though, before I can scrap those. I also want to do our Disney album from last summer, but that may have to wait until we get moved and settled in. We'll see--maybe I'll get motivated enough to do it all!!! Yeah right!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Hey, check you out! New post and new background. Way to go! So, where are some pics of these layouts you finished?

April said...

I have no way of getting pics to the computer, or I would put them up. I don't think my school computer will let me upload my card. I might try it tomorrow if I get a chance. Now that I think about it, I may not have my card reader with me--it may be in KC!

Kodi Logan said...

Hey, when Trai is feeling better (long story, I hope to blog about it sometime) we are cooking a pork shoulder and having pulled pork sandwiches. I even bought your favorite chips and a big cookie and ice cream for dessert! Would you like to come? Are there any days that don't work for you?