Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blond moment

Okay, I just had to tattle on myself because this story is too funny to keep quiet, no matter how much I want to! Since the weather has been really nice the past two days, I decided to get my car washed for the first time in forever. On my way to the car wash, my windows were rolled down so I could get a breath of fresh air and blow my troubles away. I rolled up to the window, put in the kind of wash I wanted, then proceeded to the car wash tunnel. I rolled up my window, drove my tires over the line and put my car in neutral. Just as the car started to lurch forward, the "pre-wash" blast of water came spraying inside my car!!!! Apparently, I rolled up the driver-side window but failed to put up the passenger one. OOPS! Needless to say, I was screaming and laughing, and at the same time, trying to figure out how to get the window up! Once the car had been cleaned on the outside, I had to drive it over to the side parking area and clean up the inside! Now I can say that I've taken a shower at the car wash! Too bad I didn't have my camera!

Edited to add about grandma--she's still fighting to stay alive. The doctors have been saying for DAYS "she won't live through the night" and guess what? She's still here. Everyone is just amazed that she is still alive. The doctor even said that if she is alive on Monday, he's going to pull out the record book to see if she qualifies. This will make two full weeks that she has been off of all machines, no food, no water, nothing. Next week will be week three. Man! I just hope she is not suffering. I want her to go in peace.

1 comment:

Kodi Logan said...

OMG! THat is hilarious! I was cracking up. I can just see you sitting in your car screaming and laughing. I MISS YOU funny girl!