Monday, July 11, 2011

May = New beginnings

May usually means the end of something--the end of a school year, the end of spring, etc. This year's May, however, brought a something new to my life--Louis! After dating since October and spending time together every weekend, it was time. I know it may be "frowned upon" by some people, but I always knew I would want to live with him before we ever got truly, truly serious, especially after my divorce. I don't want to marry someone and not have any clue how to get along with him residing in the same house. It's a different relationship under the same roof than it is just seeing someone a couple days a week. So far, so good!!! We are taking our relationship one day at a time, being open and honest with each other, and just having a good time together. He loves Soze, and she LOVES Louis!


 When Louis moved in, he took over the old office room and turned it into his den, or Man-Cave. This is his spot to play video games, work on his guns and knives, etc. Just be a man. To keep my space, I took everything downstairs and created a little library down in the basement corner. I think it turned out fabulously!

 I still want to buy some kind of picture to hang over the electrical box. It's just too ugly to stick out on the wall by itself.

Louis had both fish and a cat at his old place but let his cat stay with his parents. He also had a problem moving his fish, so we just started over with new ones! I chose four of them--two Mickey Mouse Platies (hmmm...I wonder why) and two Black Mollies. Louis picked out three little bitty ones, but I don't really know what they are called. I do know all the fish are really good eaters and will come to the top when it's breakfast or dinner time.


No comments: