Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just an update

Not much new to report here, but this will at least give you something new to look at when you pull up my blog. I went back to the doctor on Friday and I still have one of the three cysts still hanging around. I am supposed to stay on the pill for at least another week and a half, then go back for another ultrasound. Maybe I will have some better news then!


On another medical note, my allergies have been really bad this past week! Of course, it doesn't help that we have our house wide open and the attic fan blowing in all the pollen around us. Todd thinks that we can save a bunch of money on our electric bill this way, but I have tried reasoning with him by saying that I would rather be able to breathe and sleep at night than have a cheaper bill. I always lose that argument! Needless to say, I am ready for some much cooler weather to come our way. Not snow or ice by any means, but how about some temps in the upper 60s, lower 70s for a change? Cooler weather also means wearing thicker and longer clothes to work, which means I may need to go shopping! It seems I don't have as much to wear in the colder months like I do in the warmer ones.


I know there is a new scrapbook challenge, one that I would really like to do, but I don't know if I will make it or not. I haven't scrapped in so long--I definitely need a weekend getaway. I don't see one coming this fall, but maybe sometime this winter! I just need to get my stuff together and do it! This is one of the pics I know I want to scrap, but I don't know when!


TTFN!

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

love the pic of soze. i bet you couldn't catch that shot again if you tried! :)

i hope the cyst goes away very soon! i was surprised to hear the others were already gone. looks like this process might be shorter than i orginally thought. are they not concerned about them coming back once you go off the pill again?

April said...

I guess not (at least not right now). I think that's one of the reasons I have to have so many ultrasounds--they are constantly checking to make sure they don't get too big. We'll see! I hope your video-making is going good!