Monday, October 29, 2007

Are we traitors?

This past weekend was fantastic! While I had *every* intention of cleaning the house and actually get some scrapbooking in (sorry SG ladies!!!), my plans turned out a little differently. Todd called me from work Friday night while I was organizing my new scrapbook table and asked me if I wanted to go to the MU football game tomorrow. My initial thought was okayyyy... considering we aren't really MU fans to begin with. However, when he told me the tickets were free and were 10 rows up from the 20 yard line, I reconsidered. His boss has season tickets and was unable to use his seats on Saturday. So, Todd, two of his buddies from work, and me set off for Columbia early Saturday morning. Since neither Todd nor I had anything MU to wear, Todd ended up wearing a plain black shirt over his Nebraska shirt (of course), while I just wore a Kickapoo shirt with my gold KHS pullover. We blended in quite nicely I must say!

The football game was totally cool, and I took like 80 pictures that day. I couldn't help it! We were just so close and I knew I had to get some good shots every now and then. Turns out, I have 22 from that 80 that turned out very cool. I know that does not sound like alot, and I could print more than that, but Todd doesn't want the MU game scrapbook pages to be bigger and better than our Nebraska pages. Go figure!! Below are some of the better pics that turned out. I couldn't get any pictures of MU actually scoring because by the time the player got into the endzone, everyone was standing and waving their towels. In two pics, all I ended up with was a woman's arm or a white towel! By the way, MU beat Iowa State 42-28--a great way to end the day!








3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

all the talk of MU and this is what i picked up on...you already got the scrapbooking table that was supposed to be a Christmas present?

April said...

YEP!! Mom bought it for me, but since I had to be there to get the right one, she just went ahead and gave it to me. Pretty cool, huh?

Kodi Logan said...

i'm requesting a new post!