Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged Blog

I just found out from Kodi's blog that I have been "tagged." Since I am new to this blog thing, I am stealing her directions from her blog. "I'm supposed to list 10 random things about myself that all of you may not know....The rules in this game of tag are simple -- once you have been tagged, you must write a blog with ten weird, random things, little known facts or habits about yourself. At the end choose at least 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you've been tagged' and tell them to read your latest blog." I don't have a problem coming up with the information, but I don't know 10 other people who blog! Can I tag without follow-through? I will have to try it and see what happens.

10 random things about myself:

1. I could sleep all day long.

2. I hate to eat anything that has a texture. For example, I don't eat tapioca pudding because it is too...grainy? I don't eat cooked spinach because it is too slimy. I like to stick to regular food that doesn't cause me to gag.

3. Although I teach English, I do not like to write. I force myself to do it because my kids have to do it, but I would much rather read than write. I guess that's a good thing--I am teaching Reading classes next year!

4. When I scrapbook, I have to have something on in the background. Usually it's "Friends" on DVD. I think I have watched every season 3 or 4 times now. I can almost quote it!

5. I love my dog like she is my child. We talk to her as if she is our child too. We also think my mom loves the dog more than she loves us!

6. Disneyworld is my home away from home. I wish I could live there, but it is too hot too much!

7. My first "little kid" kiss was in the 4th grade by a boy named Brett. We were in the back of the choir van driving to/from a church choir performance.

8. My first "real" kiss was in the 8th grade by Josh Jen, my first true love. He was a year younger than me, but man was he fine!

9. I am on a mission to lose 30 more pounds. I have lost 20, but I can't really tell at all. My clothes fit looser, but they aren't hanging off of me. I thought I would have most of it gone before school started, but that was just a dream. Now I am thinking by Christmas.

10. I haven't talked to so many people I was closest to in a really long time. I haven't talked to my best friend growing up, Robin, since Christmas. I haven't talked to my old college roommate since our high school reunion in September. She could be married, pregnant, etc.! I am bad about making the first step.

People who have now been tagged by me:

Haley F.--she is a dear friend from school who is an awesome teacher and writer. I would love to see what random things she comes up with!

Mom--she doesn't have a blog, but she can email me her list.

Jennifer M.--she doesn't have a blog either, but I know she needs to start one so she can share pictures of her beautiful new daughter!

Anyone else??

No comments: